- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
View The Original Article Here
As time progressed, frustrations rose. At one point, deputies told NBC Charlotte they were concerned a brawl would break out. DAV said they plan to give another round of check Saturday afternoon.