- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
CuriousNC answered your questions as Hurricane Florence churned through the state, and now our team of journalists in Charlotte, Durham and Raleigh is ready to get answers to your questions about how North Carolina will bounce back.
What do you want to know about the state’s response to this storm and how it will prepare for the next? What questions do you have about recovery timelines or costs? Do you have questions about the environmental fallout? Our reporters want to help you understand what’s happening, and help you get involved where you want to.