- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
CuriousNC answered your questions as Hurricane Florence churned through the state, and now our team of journalists in Charlotte, Durham and Raleigh is ready to get answers to your questions about how North Carolina will bounce back.
What do you want to know about the state’s response to this storm and how it will prepare for the next? What questions do you have about recovery timelines or costs? Do you have questions about the environmental fallout? Our reporters want to help you understand what’s happening, and help you get involved where you want to.