- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
CuriousNC answered your questions as Hurricane Florence churned through the state, and now our team of journalists in Charlotte, Durham and Raleigh is ready to get answers to your questions about how North Carolina will bounce back.
What do you want to know about the state’s response to this storm and how it will prepare for the next? What questions do you have about recovery timelines or costs? Do you have questions about the environmental fallout? Our reporters want to help you understand what’s happening, and help you get involved where you want to.