- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
- Pilot Mountain wildfire caused by campfire, 50% contained at this time
- Crews begin to knock down doomed 2100 Memorial building ravaged by Hurricane Harvey
ATLANTA – Atlanta-based Home Depot has stepped up to help with Florence recovery.
Hundreds of volunteers gathered at the company’s corporate office to put together nearly 2,400 cleanup kits for storm victims in North Carolina.
The kits include various cleaning supplies — everything from trash bags to scrub brushes to gloves — as well as notes of encouragement.
The Home Depot Foundation partnered with Hero Box and Convoy Of Hope to deliver the cleanup kits.