- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
View The Original Article Here
In the 40 years of Lee Boyd’s family-owned business, flooding had never been as bad as Florence. With more than $100,000 in damages, Boyd wants to reopen in two weeks.