- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
View The Original Article Here
In the 40 years of Lee Boyd’s family-owned business, flooding had never been as bad as Florence. With more than $100,000 in damages, Boyd wants to reopen in two weeks.