- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
View The Original Article Here
Firefighters wash dead fish from section of I-40 previously flooded by Florence
Members of the Penderlea Fire Dept. use a fire hose to wash dead fish left on a portion of I-40 near Wallace, N.C. as flood waters from Hurricane Florence receded Saturday, 22, 2018.