- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
- Hurricanes' world-class practice facility unveiled
View The Original Article Here
Firefighters wash dead fish from section of I-40 previously flooded by Florence
Members of the Penderlea Fire Dept. use a fire hose to wash dead fish left on a portion of I-40 near Wallace, N.C. as flood waters from Hurricane Florence receded Saturday, 22, 2018.