- UN climate report: 2020 shattered weather records for hurricanes, wildfires, floods, more
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association committee makes no rate-hike recommendation
- 30 named storms: Record hurricane season comes to a close
- Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season finally ends
- Hurricane season ending, but a late-season storm still possible
View The Original Article Here
Local chambers participated in a rally against a proposed windstorm increase, which they say is a burden as the area recovers from Hurricane Harvey.