- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
Florence brought record rainfall to NC. Here’s how it’s leaving SC cities underwater.
Hurricane Florence brought record rainfall to North Carolina — dumping over 30 inches in parts of eastern N.C. Now South Carolina cities — such as Conway and Nichols — are facing the worst flooding on record due to the overflowing rivers.