- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
Florence brought record rainfall to NC. Here’s how it’s leaving SC cities underwater.
Hurricane Florence brought record rainfall to North Carolina — dumping over 30 inches in parts of eastern N.C. Now South Carolina cities — such as Conway and Nichols — are facing the worst flooding on record due to the overflowing rivers.