- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
- VERIFY: Does the sky turn green before a tornado?
- Carolina Hurricanes restricting ticket sales to solidify home ice advantage
- Texas tornado-surviving teen is new face of TxDOT's 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- To Stop A Raging Wildfire
View The Original Article Here
NASA images show Florence flooding polluting Carolina rivers flowing into ocean
A NASA satellite is tracking flooding in the Carolinas after Hurricane Florence and its images show that rivers and streams near the coast and spilling dark, discolored water into the ocean.