- Millions of people under threat from severe weather across South
- Tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds expected in the South today
- Storms could spawn major tornadoes, floods in several states
- Southern U.S. in danger of potential tornado outbreaks while other areas brace for heavy snow
- This day in history: Deadly EF-4 tornado rips through Raleigh, killing 4
UNC-Wilmington plans to reopen to students October 1st.
Faculty and staff have the option to return on Wednesday.
University leaders will tour the campus today to see how repairs are coming along.
They hope to have residence halls open by Saturday.
Florence brought down trees and scattered debris all over campus.