- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
UNC-Wilmington plans to reopen to students October 1st.
Faculty and staff have the option to return on Wednesday.
University leaders will tour the campus today to see how repairs are coming along.
They hope to have residence halls open by Saturday.
Florence brought down trees and scattered debris all over campus.