- Millions of people under threat from severe weather across South
- Tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds expected in the South today
- Storms could spawn major tornadoes, floods in several states
- Southern U.S. in danger of potential tornado outbreaks while other areas brace for heavy snow
- This day in history: Deadly EF-4 tornado rips through Raleigh, killing 4
View The Original Article Here
Watch a timelapse of downtown Wilmington flooding at high tide
Watch as water flows into the intersection of Water St. and Market St. at high tide in downtown Wilmington, N.C. on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018.