- Round Rock getting second disaster loan outreach center after tornado outbreak
- Carolina Hurricanes to face New York Rangers in 2nd round of playoffs
- New Texas plan for federal Hurricane Harvey aid yields same old result: Funds diverted away from Gulf Coast
- Austin-area teen caught in Elgin tornado joins TxDOT 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- 'It's awesome': Record 19,513 fans pack PNC Arena for Hurricanes win Game 7 over Bruins
The historic site sits in downtown New Bern, which was battered by Florence’s high winds and flooding. Initial damage assessments from Florence, according to the city, total $100 million for both residential and commercial properties.