- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
Before Hurricane Florence hit, seamstresses at Camille’s of Wilmington packed up all the lace and tulle and sequins they could carry. The shop’s co-owner delivered dresses by boat once Wilmington flooded.