- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
Flooding and damage from Hurricane Florence has forced thousands of North Carolinians out of their towns. Individuals and families around the state are staying with friends, family, in hotels and shelters — sometimes far from their own homes.
If you’re a hurricane evacuee: What questions do you have about returning home — or not returning home? Our reporters want to help you find the information you need. Tell us what you’d like to know by filling out the form below. And if you know any Florence evacuees, please considering passing along this link to them.