- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- Smith, Raanta, Hurricanes top Rangers for 2-0 series lead
- Texas wildfires continue to burn as dry and windy conditions persist
- TribCast: Previewing the runoffs and reviewing how Texas’ Hurricane Harvey relief was disbursed
- SC deputy convicted in death of 2 mental health patients during Hurricane Florence
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas – The city of Hutto is still under a boil water notice.
Hutto officials say the recent storm and flooding caused damage to the city’s main water supply line, over the weekend.
The damaged water line has since been fixed. However, Hutto officials are still recommending residents to boil their water as a precaution until lab tests show it is clean and safe to drink.
Officials said the lab results are expected to be completed by Tuesday.