- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
- Pilot Mountain wildfire caused by campfire, 50% contained at this time
- Crews begin to knock down doomed 2100 Memorial building ravaged by Hurricane Harvey
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas – The city of Hutto is still under a boil water notice.
Hutto officials say the recent storm and flooding caused damage to the city’s main water supply line, over the weekend.
The damaged water line has since been fixed. However, Hutto officials are still recommending residents to boil their water as a precaution until lab tests show it is clean and safe to drink.
Officials said the lab results are expected to be completed by Tuesday.