- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas – The city of Hutto is still under a boil water notice.
Hutto officials say the recent storm and flooding caused damage to the city’s main water supply line, over the weekend.
The damaged water line has since been fixed. However, Hutto officials are still recommending residents to boil their water as a precaution until lab tests show it is clean and safe to drink.
Officials said the lab results are expected to be completed by Tuesday.