- Weather slows wildfire near California's giant sequoia trees
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast
- Tropical Storm Odette forms, moving away from Carolina coast
- 'Gotta love Texas': TikTok sparks debate on Whataburger being open during tropical storm
- California wildfires threaten famous giant sequoia trees
Nearly two weeks after Hurricane Florence hit, a Pender County resident’s home is still flooded out. As she and her sons stay with family in Cary, she doesn’t know how to tell her children they can’t return home.