- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
Nearly two weeks after Hurricane Florence hit, a Pender County resident’s home is still flooded out. As she and her sons stay with family in Cary, she doesn’t know how to tell her children they can’t return home.