- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
Nearly two weeks after Hurricane Florence hit, a Pender County resident’s home is still flooded out. As she and her sons stay with family in Cary, she doesn’t know how to tell her children they can’t return home.