- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
Flooding from Florence has left hundreds of people without a home.
Water contaminated with sewage and dead animals still covers the streets leaving homes uninhabitable in Pender County.
Several families are living in tents on a soccer field in Hampstead.
Others are staying in campers and vehicles.
They say they are banding together for resources and are receiving donations from other states across the country.