- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
View The Original Article Here
UNC Chancellor Carol Folt announced a new $2 million initiative during a Board of Trustees meeting on Thursday that will help students and families that were affected Hurricane Florence.