- How To Survive Houston’s Summer – From Hurricanes To Extreme Heat To Power Grid Concerns
- “People Are Wiped Out”: Costs Pile Up as Hurricane Season Begins
- Severe weather causes NC blueberry shortage, drives up cost
- Weather Service: Suburban Chicago tornado had 140 mph winds
- Claudette's tornado tally reaches 7 across 4 states
View The Original Article Here
Here’s a look at the latest on a range of environmental concerns likely to raise questions about the long-term impacts of the overwhelming flooding the state received from Hurricane Florence.