- Drought And High Risk Of Wildfire Are Likely In Texas At Least Through Winter
- Triangle eastward under Level 1 risk for severe weather tonight
- Wind fans wildfire in California canyons, residents flee
- 'Atmospheric river' triggers flooding, landslides across southeastern Alaska
- New Jersey cousins organize Hurricane Eta relief efforts for victims in Honduras
View The Original Article Here
Here’s a look at the latest on a range of environmental concerns likely to raise questions about the long-term impacts of the overwhelming flooding the state received from Hurricane Florence.