- Death Valley route buried in floods, closed for another week
- ‘Smokey Bear’ celebrates 78th birthday as NC wildfire situation remains mostly under control
- Biden surveys flood damage in Kentucky, pledges more US help
- Three large wildfires around Central Texas nearly 100% contained
- FORECAST: Scattered downpours, flash flood threat
While many will get a flooded title, not all will.
For a vehicle to be deemed flooded by the insurance company, according to the North Carolina DMV, the car has been partially or completely submerged in water, and the body, engine, and transmission is damaged.
Flood-damaged Cars that are uninsured, however, can easily be cleaned up and resold to unwitting buyers
Here are some things you should look at before buying any vehicle.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)