- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
While many will get a flooded title, not all will.
For a vehicle to be deemed flooded by the insurance company, according to the North Carolina DMV, the car has been partially or completely submerged in water, and the body, engine, and transmission is damaged.
Flood-damaged Cars that are uninsured, however, can easily be cleaned up and resold to unwitting buyers
Here are some things you should look at before buying any vehicle.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)