- Tropical Storm Colin threatens a wet holiday weekend for Carolinas
- BREAKING NEWS: NC 4th of July Festival Events cancelled for Saturday due to Tropical Storm Colin
- Tropical Storm Colin forms on South Carolina coast
- Tropical storm Colin forms near South Carolina coast
- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The U.S. Department of Agriculture is making it easier for schools and parents to feed students in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.
All students in affected disaster areas of North Carolina will receive free meals through October 26. This includes breakfast and lunch.
You do not need to send money to add to accounts unless your student wants ice cream on Friday’s or extra a la carte items.