- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The U.S. Department of Agriculture is making it easier for schools and parents to feed students in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.
All students in affected disaster areas of North Carolina will receive free meals through October 26. This includes breakfast and lunch.
You do not need to send money to add to accounts unless your student wants ice cream on Friday’s or extra a la carte items.