- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
Governor Cooper is expected to sign two hurricane relief bills.
One includes $50 million inemergency funds so federal aid can start flowing to those in need.
It also eases some elections deadlines for the 28 counties declared disaster areas.