- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
Governor Cooper is expected to sign two hurricane relief bills.
One includes $50 million inemergency funds so federal aid can start flowing to those in need.
It also eases some elections deadlines for the 28 counties declared disaster areas.