- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
On Tuesday, the Carolina Hurricanes spent an afternoon off the ice and in the trees at the TreeRunner Raleigh Adventure Park.
Players said the most beneficial part was getting to bond with one another and learn a little more about each other.
The Hurricanes open the season on Thursday, Oct. 4 when they host the New York Islanders.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)