- Crews battling wildfire in rural Pender County
- Death Valley route buried in floods, closed for another week
- ‘Smokey Bear’ celebrates 78th birthday as NC wildfire situation remains mostly under control
- Biden surveys flood damage in Kentucky, pledges more US help
- Three large wildfires around Central Texas nearly 100% contained
View The Original Article Here
Two years ago today, Hurricane Matthew brought devastating flooding to North Carolina when it killed 31 people in North Carolina and caused $4.8 billion in damage.