- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
View The Original Article Here
Two years ago today, Hurricane Matthew brought devastating flooding to North Carolina when it killed 31 people in North Carolina and caused $4.8 billion in damage.