- Weather slows wildfire near California's giant sequoia trees
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast
- Tropical Storm Odette forms, moving away from Carolina coast
- 'Gotta love Texas': TikTok sparks debate on Whataburger being open during tropical storm
- California wildfires threaten famous giant sequoia trees
View The Original Article Here
Two years ago today, Hurricane Matthew brought devastating flooding to North Carolina when it killed 31 people in North Carolina and caused $4.8 billion in damage.