- Zeta back up to hurricane status, could bring life-threatening storm surge to Louisiana, Mississippi
- Zeta re-strengthens to a hurricane, takes aim at Gulf Coast
- Hurricane Zeta, approaching Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Zeta likely to reform as hurricane in Caribbean, severe weather possible Thursday in NC
- Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
View The Original Article Here
The National Hurricane Center has upgraded Michael to a hurricane and it is expected to make landfall later this week as a Category 3 storm somewhere along the Florida Panhandle.