- 1 dead, at least 17 injured after tornado rips Alabama town
- Alabama tornado leaves 1 dead, several critically injured
- Tornado leaves several injured, homes damaged in Alabama
- Senior-laden Hurricanes edge Rockets to keep playoffs in sight
- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
10/9/18–As folks in Florida prepare for a dangerous Hurricane Michael—emergency managers here are also keeping an eye on the storm.
We could see high winds and up to 5 inches of rain later this week.
In Pender County — the emergency manager wants people to prepare for flash floods and rising rivers.
He says that means securing everything from trash cans to the tarps on roofs still waiting for repair after Florence.