- Gusty winds fuel wildfires in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado
- Wildfire Potential Continues For Portions Of The State
- Taylor County wildfire prompts evacuations as dry conditions raise risk in West Texas
- Today on Texas Standard: Mesquite Heat fire burns as wildfire conditions intensify
- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
10/9/18–As folks in Florida prepare for a dangerous Hurricane Michael—emergency managers here are also keeping an eye on the storm.
We could see high winds and up to 5 inches of rain later this week.
In Pender County — the emergency manager wants people to prepare for flash floods and rising rivers.
He says that means securing everything from trash cans to the tarps on roofs still waiting for repair after Florence.