- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
10/9/18–As folks in Florida prepare for a dangerous Hurricane Michael—emergency managers here are also keeping an eye on the storm.
We could see high winds and up to 5 inches of rain later this week.
In Pender County — the emergency manager wants people to prepare for flash floods and rising rivers.
He says that means securing everything from trash cans to the tarps on roofs still waiting for repair after Florence.