- Florida’s death toll from Hurricane Ian tops 100 as the search for survivors continues
- Hurricane Ian death toll reaches at least 94 in Florida, 4 in NC as storm's effects linger
- Hurricane Ian rocks waterfront communities in Brunswick County
- Hurricane Ian leaves behind beach treasures
- National Hurricane Center: Tropics still active just days after Hurricane Ian
ABC News’ Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee was in the middle of it all when Hurricane Michael made landfall, saying it’s something she has never seen before.
“My heart is racing. I have never, George, seen something like an entire home, a well-built home, rolling down the street,” Zee said to ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos.
Zee later tweeted that they later lost the ability to broadcast but that she and her crew were safe.
Watch live coverage of Hurricane Michael from ABC News here.
PHOTOS: Hurricane Michael approaches the Florida panhandle