- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Hurricane Michael could cause 300,000 to 500,000 power outages in the Carolinas, Duke Energy says
View The Original Article Here
NC declares State of Emergency ahead of Hurricane Michael
VIDEO: Building collapses as Hurricane Michael lashes Florida
Gov. Cooper proposes $1.5B long-term Hurricane Florence recovery package
VIDEO: Heavy rain, strong winds pound Panama City ahead of Hurricane Michael
Caregiver accused of assaulting physically impaired Apex resident