- Hurricanes sled hockey team competes in national tournament
- Cherryville requesting state funding following May storm damage
- City of Cherryville requests state funding after May storm damage
- Saturday Sessions: The Heavy performs "Hurricane Coming"
- More possible severe weather looms over San Antonio after overnight storms
Hurricane Michael: Nearly Category 5 storm makes landfall on Mexico Beach
View The Original Article Here
Michael made landfall near Mexico Beach on Wednesday afternoon as a strong Category 4 hurricane, with winds 1 mph weaker than a Category 5 storm.