- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- Smith, Raanta, Hurricanes top Rangers for 2-0 series lead
- Texas wildfires continue to burn as dry and windy conditions persist
- TribCast: Previewing the runoffs and reviewing how Texas’ Hurricane Harvey relief was disbursed
- SC deputy convicted in death of 2 mental health patients during Hurricane Florence
ABC News Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee was in the middle of it all when Hurricane Michael made landfall, saying it’s something she has never seen before.
“My heart is racing, I have never, George, seen something like an entire home, a well-built home, rolling down the street,” Zee said to ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos.
Zee later tweeted that they later lost the ability to broadcast but that she and her crew were safe.
Watch live coverage of Hurricane Michael from ABC News here.
PHOTOS: Hurricane Michael approaches the Florida panhandle