- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
ABC News Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee was in the middle of it all when Hurricane Michael made landfall, saying it’s something she has never seen before.
“My heart is racing, I have never, George, seen something like an entire home, a well-built home, rolling down the street,” Zee said to ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos.
Zee later tweeted that they later lost the ability to broadcast but that she and her crew were safe.
Watch live coverage of Hurricane Michael from ABC News here.
PHOTOS: Hurricane Michael approaches the Florida panhandle