- Round Rock getting second disaster loan outreach center after tornado outbreak
- Carolina Hurricanes to face New York Rangers in 2nd round of playoffs
- New Texas plan for federal Hurricane Harvey aid yields same old result: Funds diverted away from Gulf Coast
- Austin-area teen caught in Elgin tornado joins TxDOT 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- 'It's awesome': Record 19,513 fans pack PNC Arena for Hurricanes win Game 7 over Bruins
Vicious winds pound Panama City Beach as Hurricane Michael makes landfall
Strong winds continue to pound Panama City Beach, Florida as powerful Hurricane Michael makes landfall slightly east of the beach community on Oct. 10, 2018.