- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
Vicious winds pound Panama City Beach as Hurricane Michael makes landfall
Strong winds continue to pound Panama City Beach, Florida as powerful Hurricane Michael makes landfall slightly east of the beach community on Oct. 10, 2018.