- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
Vicious winds pound Panama City Beach as Hurricane Michael makes landfall
Strong winds continue to pound Panama City Beach, Florida as powerful Hurricane Michael makes landfall slightly east of the beach community on Oct. 10, 2018.