- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
ABC programming moved to 11.2 due to continuous Tropical Storm Michael coverage
View The Original Article Here
Toxic metal found in stores like Ross and Nordstrom Rack
PHOTOS: Hurricane Michael damage
Arlines cancel flights out of RDU ahead of Michael
VIDEO: Flooding in Boone as Tropical Storm Michael moves through NC
Hurricane Michael could cause more than 300,000 outages in Carolinas