- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- Smith, Raanta, Hurricanes top Rangers for 2-0 series lead
- Texas wildfires continue to burn as dry and windy conditions persist
- TribCast: Previewing the runoffs and reviewing how Texas’ Hurricane Harvey relief was disbursed
- SC deputy convicted in death of 2 mental health patients during Hurricane Florence
THE LATEST: Hurricane Michael moves through North Carolina
Inbound traffic is being diverted west at Wade Avenue.
MAJOR CLOSURE in downtown #Raleigh: McDowell Street at Lane Street is closed due to flooding. An official tells me it’s closed until Peace Street, where there could be a water main break. There’s a major backup as folks try to leave downtown. #ABC11 pic.twitter.com/IHMM4jTasl
— Gloria Rodriguez (@GloriaABC11) October 11, 2018
Outbound is diverted west at Lane Street.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)