- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Capital Boulevard closed in both directions near Wade Avenue due to flooding
View The Original Article Here
Capital Boulevard is closed in both directions between Wade Avenue and Lane Street due to flooding.
THE LATEST: Hurricane Michael moves through North Carolina
Inbound traffic is being diverted west at Wade Avenue.
MAJOR CLOSURE in downtown #Raleigh: McDowell Street at Lane Street is closed due to flooding. An official tells me it’s closed until Peace Street, where there could be a water main break. There’s a major backup as folks try to leave downtown. #ABC11 pic.twitter.com/IHMM4jTasl
— Gloria Rodriguez (@GloriaABC11) October 11, 2018
Outbound is diverted west at Lane Street.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)