- NOAA predicts “above normal” 2022 Atlantic hurricane season
- EF0 tornado confirmed in Chester County on Monday
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Chester County
- Three families killed in the 1997 Jarrell tornado are buried together in Georgetown
- Stormy repeat: NOAA predicts busy Atlantic hurricane season
Michael, now downgraded to a Tropical Storm is poised to move into North Carolina and the Triangle later this morning, bringing gusty winds of up to 60 miles per hour and could drop 2-5 inches of rain in the area.