- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
Michael, now downgraded to a Tropical Storm is poised to move into North Carolina and the Triangle later this morning, bringing gusty winds of up to 60 miles per hour and could drop 2-5 inches of rain in the area.