- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
View The Original Article Here
NC Governor warns of flooding and wind damage as Michael passes through state Friday
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper warns of flooding and the danger of high winds across the state as the remnants of Hurricane Michael move through the area Friday, Oct. 11, 2018.