- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
View The Original Article Here
NC Governor warns of flooding and wind damage as Michael passes through state Friday
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper warns of flooding and the danger of high winds across the state as the remnants of Hurricane Michael move through the area Friday, Oct. 11, 2018.