- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
View The Original Article Here
NC Governor warns of flooding and wind damage as Michael passes through state Friday
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper warns of flooding and the danger of high winds across the state as the remnants of Hurricane Michael move through the area Friday, Oct. 11, 2018.