- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
Henry Street in Roxboro is closed.
Significant flooding reported at Durham Drive and Gideon Creek Way by Tryon Road in Raleigh.
Umstead Drive is closed near Bolin Creek in Chapel Hill.
Capital Boulevard is closed in both directions between Wade Avenue and Lane Street due to flooding.
THE LATEST: Hurricane Michael moves through North Carolina
Inbound traffic is being diverted west at Wade Avenue.
MAJOR CLOSURE in downtown #Raleigh: McDowell Street at Lane Street is closed due to flooding. An official tells me it’s closed until Peace Street, where there could be a water main break. There’s a major backup as folks try to leave downtown. #ABC11 pic.twitter.com/IHMM4jTasl
— Gloria Rodriguez (@GloriaABC11) October 11, 2018
Outbound is diverted west at Lane Street.
More traffic information here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)