- Round Rock getting second disaster loan outreach center after tornado outbreak
- Carolina Hurricanes to face New York Rangers in 2nd round of playoffs
- New Texas plan for federal Hurricane Harvey aid yields same old result: Funds diverted away from Gulf Coast
- Austin-area teen caught in Elgin tornado joins TxDOT 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- 'It's awesome': Record 19,513 fans pack PNC Arena for Hurricanes win Game 7 over Bruins
Henry Street in Roxboro is closed.
Significant flooding reported at Durham Drive and Gideon Creek Way by Tryon Road in Raleigh.
Umstead Drive is closed near Bolin Creek in Chapel Hill.
Capital Boulevard is closed in both directions between Wade Avenue and Lane Street due to flooding.
THE LATEST: Hurricane Michael moves through North Carolina
Inbound traffic is being diverted west at Wade Avenue.
MAJOR CLOSURE in downtown #Raleigh: McDowell Street at Lane Street is closed due to flooding. An official tells me it’s closed until Peace Street, where there could be a water main break. There’s a major backup as folks try to leave downtown. #ABC11 pic.twitter.com/IHMM4jTasl
— Gloria Rodriguez (@GloriaABC11) October 11, 2018
Outbound is diverted west at Lane Street.
More traffic information here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)