- American Red Cross of Eastern NC volunteers ready as Tropical Storm Ian moves towards U.S.
- TribFest Recap: Can Texas Plan Properly for Droughts and Floods to Come?
- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
Waves crash over The Battery in Charleston as Tropical Storm Michael races across SC
Waves crashed over historic seawall ‘The Battery’ in Charleston around 9 a.m. on Thursday as Tropical Storm Michael raced across South Carolina. The National Weather Service reported wind gusts near 60 mph. at surrounding islands.