- Round Rock getting second disaster loan outreach center after tornado outbreak
- Carolina Hurricanes to face New York Rangers in 2nd round of playoffs
- New Texas plan for federal Hurricane Harvey aid yields same old result: Funds diverted away from Gulf Coast
- Austin-area teen caught in Elgin tornado joins TxDOT 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- 'It's awesome': Record 19,513 fans pack PNC Arena for Hurricanes win Game 7 over Bruins
Arthur Vladimir Kochetkov, the Wake Forest man who sparked fear after being charged with threatening elementary school students appeared in court in Raleigh, N.C., Tuesday, October 9, 2018, on new charges of possessing child pornography.