- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
- Trump administration rejects California's request for financial help with wildfires
Taylor, who grew up in Chapel Hill, announced the “James Taylor Million Meals Challenge” on his Facebook page Tuesday.
The food donated during the challenge will benefit people in 23 eastern North Carolina counties.
Taylor, his wife, and their friends vow to match all donations to the food bank (up to 1 million meals). The challenge runs until the end of October.
Remember, you can donate non perishable food or money. A $10 donation allows the food bank to provide 100 meals.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)