- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
James Taylor issues 1 million meals challenge for Hurricane Florence recovery
View The Original Article Here
Musician James Taylor started a food drive to assist in Hurricane Florence relief.
Taylor, who grew up in Chapel Hill, announced the “James Taylor Million Meals Challenge” on his Facebook page Tuesday.
The food donated during the challenge will benefit people in 23 eastern North Carolina counties.
Taylor, his wife, and their friends vow to match all donations to the food bank (up to 1 million meals). The challenge runs until the end of October.
Remember, you can donate non perishable food or money. A $10 donation allows the food bank to provide 100 meals.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)