- Senior-laden Hurricanes edge Rockets to keep playoffs in sight
- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
- Southport Marina receives new docks after Hurricane Isaias
- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
Taylor, who grew up in Chapel Hill, announced the “James Taylor Million Meals Challenge” on his Facebook page Tuesday.
The food donated during the challenge will benefit people in 23 eastern North Carolina counties.
Taylor, his wife, and their friends vow to match all donations to the food bank (up to 1 million meals). The challenge runs until the end of October.
Remember, you can donate non perishable food or money. A $10 donation allows the food bank to provide 100 meals.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)