- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
Voters in W30 and H12 have new voting locations
NEW HANOVER COUNTY — Due to impacts of Hurricane Florence, the New Hanover County Board of Elections has made temporary changes to two Election Day polling locations.
Only voters who live in these precincts are affected by the change.
All voters who reside in precinct W30 around Shipyard Boulevard and Carolina Beach Road will vote on Election Day at the JC Roe Center located at 2875 Worth Dr., Wilmington.
All voters who reside in precinct H12 in the northeastern part of the county will vote on Election Day at Blair Elementary School located at 416 Edgewater Club Road, Wilmington.
To see a complete list of New Hanover polling locations, go to elections.nhcgov.com/voting-registration/polling-places/
Election Day is Nov. 6, and early voting ends Nov. 3.
To see a list of all of the StarNews’ local election coverage, go to www.starnewsonline.com/election-news.
Contact the Metro desk at 910-343-2384 or Breakingnews@StarNewsOnline.com.