- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
Carrboro, N.C. — A leak inside a water utility company in Carrboro Monday morning was forcing large amounts of water onto the road in front of it.
Video showed water gushing from the Orange Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA) plant onto Jones Ferry Road.
Police have blocked off the road in front of the plant, which is located at 400 Jones Ferry Road.
Crews have been at the scene since 6:30 a.m. and are currently trying to contain the leak.