- Zeta weakens to tropical storm, still packs gusty winds and heavy rain on trek through southeast
- Tropical Storm Zeta to bring heavy rain, strong winds to Charlotte area
- The Latest: Zeta weakens into a tropical storm over Alabama
- LIST: Schools in the Carolinas going remote, closing due to severe weather
- Tropical Storm Warning expanded into Charlotte ahead of Zeta; many schools switch to 'remote' day
Carrboro, N.C. — A leak inside a water utility company in Carrboro Monday morning was forcing large amounts of water onto the road in front of it.
Video showed water gushing from the Orange Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA) plant onto Jones Ferry Road.
Police have blocked off the road in front of the plant, which is located at 400 Jones Ferry Road.
Crews have been at the scene since 6:30 a.m. and are currently trying to contain the leak.