- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
- Hurricane Epsilon, the 10th of a busy season, nears Bermuda
- Here are the records we're breaking this hurricane season
- Epsilon strengthens into Cat. 1 hurricane; 26th named hurricane of the season
One major issue with the rain is flooding.
Roads like Cleveland Drive in Chapel Hill are seeing heavy flooding and standing water, causing them to close.
Flooding also caused Durham Public Schools to operate on a 2-hour delay.
The knocking down of trees is another major issue.
North of I-40 on Creedmoor Road is closed after a tree that fell early Tuesday.
Crews are working to clear the roadway, but lanes are closed in both directions.
See Kim Deaner’s Facebook live for some of the latest closures.
A full list of road closures can be found on NC DOT’s website.
If you see flooding, do not drive through it.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)