- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
LUMBERTON, N,C, (WTVD) —
Wednesday marked two months since Hurricane Florence hit North Carolina.
Much of Lumberton and Robeson County are still focusing on rebuilding efforts.
Watch the video to find out how residents and local churches are rebuilding after the storm.
This story will be updated later.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)