- Tropical Storm Zeta setting records this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
LUMBERTON, N,C, (WTVD) —
Wednesday marked two months since Hurricane Florence hit North Carolina.
Much of Lumberton and Robeson County are still focusing on rebuilding efforts.
Watch the video to find out how residents and local churches are rebuilding after the storm.
This story will be updated later.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)