- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — It’s time again for Riverfest! It’s being held a little later this year because of Hurricane Florence.
The annual festival in downtown Wilmington is Saturday and Sunday.
There will be concerts, food vendors, arts and craft vendors, concerts, and more.
The festival will feature a fireworks display Saturday night.
The event is fun, and free for the whole family. However, pets are not allowed.
If you’re going to Riverfest on-street parking will be free starting at 6:30 p.m. and all day Saturday.
On-street parking is always free on Sundays.
Downtown street closures started this afternoon, be aware if you are driving to or through downtown this weekend.