- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — It’s time again for Riverfest! It’s being held a little later this year because of Hurricane Florence.
The annual festival in downtown Wilmington is Saturday and Sunday.
There will be concerts, food vendors, arts and craft vendors, concerts, and more.
The festival will feature a fireworks display Saturday night.
The event is fun, and free for the whole family. However, pets are not allowed.
If you’re going to Riverfest on-street parking will be free starting at 6:30 p.m. and all day Saturday.
On-street parking is always free on Sundays.
Downtown street closures started this afternoon, be aware if you are driving to or through downtown this weekend.