- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
- Trump administration rejects California's request for financial help with wildfires
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity is expanding its services to help more Hurricane Florence victims.
The new Cape Fear Habitat Disaster Rebuild Program will make repairs for qualified families that own homes that were critically damaged from the storm.
The homes must be 1,500 square feet or less and located in New Hanover, Pender or Duplin counties.
Cape Fear Habitat will also build new homes for qualified families whose homes were destroyed by the storm.