- Senior-laden Hurricanes edge Rockets to keep playoffs in sight
- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
- Southport Marina receives new docks after Hurricane Isaias
- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
NEW WAVERLY, Texas – New Waverly firefighters sent to California to battle wildfires are on their way home.
The group was released Monday afternoon after what officials called a week of steady progress.
The firefighters are expected to return to New Waverly on Wednesday.
New Waverly “E-72” and its crew of four were assigned to patrol fire lines and extinguish hot spots.
After helping for about a week, the crew was released.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.