- Tropical Storm Epsilon could become Category 1 hurricane by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon expected to become Cat. 1 hurricane
- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
NEW WAVERLY, Texas – New Waverly firefighters sent to California to battle wildfires are on their way home.
The group was released Monday afternoon after what officials called a week of steady progress.
The firefighters are expected to return to New Waverly on Wednesday.
New Waverly “E-72” and its crew of four were assigned to patrol fire lines and extinguish hot spots.
After helping for about a week, the crew was released.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.