- Tornado destroys homes in weather-battered western Louisiana
- Morning storms, possible tornadoes cause damage in Houston area
- Morning storms, tornadoes cause damage in Houston area, Southeast Texas
- Nor'easter brings hurricane-force wind, causes power outages
- Nor'easter has New England bracing for floods, power outages
HOUSTON – Anyone trying to drive through the Galleria area is going to experience some high water issues.
According to city officials, a water main break near Richmond Avenue and Newcastle Drive is causing some flooding in the area.
Despite the water, cars are able to move through the area slowly. However, as more people start to head out, there could be some traffic issues.
City officials said they are on holiday schedule, but they are working on getting crews to the scene to fix the break.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.