- IRS provides tax relief for North Carolinians affected by Hurricane Ian
- EPA will center climate change response in Texas on sea level rise, floods, drought and severe storms
- Houston Rockets, Harris County constable team up for Hurricane Ian relief drive
- Hurricane Ian could be second costliest storm in history
- Biden visits hurricane-ravaged Florida
View The Original Article Here
The day after Thanksgiving is a popular day to shop for a Christmas tree, and tree farmers want shoppers to know that rain from Hurricane Florence won’t necessarily push prices higher.