- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Extremely heavy downpours has forced U.S. 421 near the USS North Carolina Battleship to close. The flooding in the area has made the roadway impassable.
The highway is inaccessible via the US-76 E near Belville.
Around 11:30 Saturday, November 24th, Waze indicates “standstill traffic” on U.S. 74 E near Belville; just before the ramp exit.
Remember turn around, don’t drown.