- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
View The Original Article Here
Some residents of coastal North Carolina are cleaning up Sunday after two tornadoes were reported the day before during a storm system that brought rough weather to the area.