- Hurricanes sled hockey team competes in national tournament
- Cherryville requesting state funding following May storm damage
- City of Cherryville requests state funding after May storm damage
- Saturday Sessions: The Heavy performs "Hurricane Coming"
- More possible severe weather looms over San Antonio after overnight storms
It’s been 30 years since an EF-4 tornado ripped through Raleigh
View The Original Article Here
Wednesday marks the 30th anniversary of a fatal overnight tornado in Raleigh.